Learn how to cook air fryer recipes for the keto diet! Sausage bites recipes for air fryer make for easy air fryer cooking. Easy one, two, three step guide for ketogenic recipes using your Cosori Air Fryer – 5.8 Quart. Cook these in advance and freeze for up to two months.
(Friends: The links in this post are affiliate links. Countess of Low Carb & her furbabies will be compensated when you make a purchase by clicking through the links. Read our disclosure policy here.)Your Content
These sausage bites are a hit in my house! They use only 5 ingredients, and are cooked in the Cosori Air Fryer – 5.8 Quart. Perfect for a family on the keto diet, they’re cheesy, healthy, and delicious!
Keto Air Fryer Ingredients:
- 2 cups of shredded cheese (ideally, you hand shred to prevent creepy carbs in packaged, shredded cheese)
- 16 ounces of sausage
- ¼ cup of parmesan
- 2 eggs
- ¾ cup of Panko Pork
- Air fryer: Cosori Air Fryer – 5.8 Quart
Air Fryer Recipe Directions:
- Cook sausage thoroughly.
- Place cooked sausage onto paper towels to help drain grease.
- Hand shred cheese and put in a large bowl.
- Pre-shredded cheese has creepy carbs in it. Hand shredding cheese tastes better and has less creepy carbs.
- Mix in a bowl your cooked sausage crumbles, parmesan, eggs and pork panko.
- Hands mix ingredients together.
- Shape into 1.5 inch diameter bite sized balls.
- Put bites into Cosori Air Fryer – 5.8 Quart .
- Cook sausage bites for 325 degrees for 12-14 minutes.
- Enjoy delish keto treats!
Can keep in the fridge for up to 3 days in an air tight container. I love Pyrex containers.
To learn more about about keto foods, see my Amazon Keto Grocery Haul List. I routinely order Pork Panko every month on my Amazon haul.
Are you a visual learner?
Watch Keto Sausage Bites: