This keto recipe is so easy, anyone can do it and it is absolutely scrumptious! Bacon wrapped asparagus is an awesome addition to any meal. It is only 2 ingredients and is made in a Cosori Air Fryer!
How simple is that? What a great side for lunch or dinner. Additionally, it is really versatile so can be paired with just about anything.
Friends: The links in this post are affiliate links. Countess of Low Carb & her furbabies will be compensated when you make a purchase by clicking through the links. Read our disclosure policy here.)
Simple Bacon Wrapped Asparagus
One of the best things about this recipe is how quick and easy it is to make. It is just two ingredients but really packed with flavor. I think this has to be one of my favorite keto recipes. The secret to making the perfect bacon wrapped asparagus is to use an air fryer. I absolutely LOVE my Cosori Air Fryer. It really is the greatest way to get that bacon crisp.
Because this recipe is so simple, it really works great for my busy schedule. As a mom, a wife, and a business owner, I don’t have time to spend hours in the kitchen preparing meals. This recipe truly is made for real life!
Keto Bacon Wrapped Asparagus Ingredients:
- Fresh asparagus (thinner asparagus spears are preferred)
Easy Keto Bacon Wrapped Asparagus Directions:
- Rinse and dry your asparagus
- Cut off the woody ends of your asparagus
- Cut bacon strips in half
- Wrap around asparagus until entire spear is covered
- Put wrapped asparagus in your Air Fryer
- Set Air Fryer temperature to 400°
- Set cook time for 10 minutes (time may vary, adjust accordingly)
- Check and flip halfway through cook time to ensure bacon crisps evenly
- Serve hot and enjoy!
If you enjoyed this recipe, CLICK HERE to see me cook this and other Keto Recipes!
Check out more Air Fryer Recipes Here!