Easy, delicious keto desserts from Giant Food! Get quick, lazy keto options for the ketogenic diet. Don’t forget you can do curbside pickup & delivery, too! Having lost over 70+ with keto, this list is what I use with my family on my weight loss journey!
(Friends: This post is sponsored by Giant Food. The links in this post are sponsored & affiliate links. Countess of Low Carb & her furbabies will be compensated when you make a purchase by clicking through the links. Read our disclosure policy here. )
Keto is high fat, moderate protein and low carb. Giant Food has made it really simple to get nourishing ketogenic foods that are quick, easy and taste GREAT!
To ensure you are following keto, you will need to make sure your food choices include:
- High Fats
- Moderate Proteins
- Low Carb
There is extensive choices when it comes to keto foods. My biggest tip for you is to find foods YOU love! This will ensure this is a lifestyle change and not a quick diet that doesn’t last.
Watch Keto Desserts:
I mention organic foods quite a bit. Please do the best you can afford. My preferences are for organic foods, but I realize that everyone has different choices.
Berries On Keto:
- Blueberries have the highest carb count of berries
- I love mixing heavy whipping cream with berries…yum!
Ketogenic Baked Goods:
- Lily’s white chocolate chips (my Fav!)
- Milk chocolate chips from Lily’s
- Dark chocolate chips from Lily’s
- A full Lily’s chocolate bar
- Almond flour to mix to make keto chocolate chip cookies
Keto Mug Cakes:
- Duncan Hines keto birthday cake mug
- Duncan Hines chocolate cake mug
- Note: These mug cakes are considered more low carb and not keto since they are higher in net carbs. However, this is a better choice than say a candy bar. 😉
Extra Grocery Shopping Tips:
Now that you have easily gotten your desserts, some extra meal prep tips to help you on the keto diet:
- Wash the veggies that you can (not berries!).
- Chop up appropriate veggies.
- Put them into containers.
- Organize everything so when you are hungry, you can easily eat it!
- Use glass containers to visually see what is in your fridge.
To learn about an easy low carb meal plan for a busy woman, go HERE.