I love goal setting! This time of year brings me such joy thinking about my intentions for next year personally, with my family and my businesses. It helps me get super clear of new habits that are/are not working in my life, ways to be a better person and HOW to do it.
My honey and I started goal setting over a decade ago in a small red notebook. We listed my intentions that year and for our upcoming dreams in the next 5 years. Never in a million years would I think they would all come true! Some of our goals came quickly and some took years, but it enabled my first company, Doodlebug Dog Walker, to be one of the top 1% in pet care with 60-80 team members and caring for thousands of pets! I digress. This blog is about keto, low carb and losing weight and not my other businesses…but do you see the power in goal setting?
Along the way of my goals, I consistently put my businesses and family goals before my personal health. 2017 showed me my health and caring for my body is so important. After losing 50 lbs in 2017, I’m going to do a repeat of losing another 50-75 lbs in 2018!
Here are my goals:
- Lose 50-75 lbs through weekly keto meal plans, meal prep and eating keto.
- Move my body 6 days a week through dog walks, organization workouts, boxing, gym time and weight lifting.
- Increase spiritual time with morning devotions and see spiritual/life friends 3 times per week at church and outings.
- Have date day/night once a week with my honey to connect in his love language and my love language.
- Focus in on reading time with our son each day and being fully present in my time with my son.
- Be intentional in rest and having quiet time….slow down sister!
- Go to the beach 2-3 weeks in 2018.
- Contribute $___ to our son’s college fund and start a savings account for his elementary school fund.
- Grow our ___ account to ____.
- Continue to utilize and research further tax codes with CPA’s help for businesses.
- Donate $___ to our favorite charities (WAAAG & Homeward Trails Animal Rescue) and be present for God wink opportunities.
- Grow Countess of Low Carb’s Youtube to 10,000 subscribers and release videos 4-5 times per week.
- Grow Doodlebug Dog Walker’s Youtube to 5,000 subscribers and release 3 videos per week.
- Connect & help 500 loves with their health with Moms Keto Kitchen,
- (I have other business goals, but am keeping those private for a few reasons.)
What are your goals for personal and financial? What are you most looking forward to?
I would love to connect!
To subscribe to the Countess of Low Carb Youtube Channel
To follow on Countess of Low Carb Facebook
To follow on Countess of Low Carb Instagram