Easy, delicious keto smoothie ingredients from Food Lion! Get quick, lazy keto options for the ketogenic diet. Don’t forget you can do curbside pickup & delivery, too! Having lost over 70+ with keto, this list is what I use with my family on my weight loss journey!
(Friends: This post is sponsored by Giant Food. The links in this post are sponsored & affiliate links. Countess of Low Carb & her furbabies will be compensated when you make a purchase by clicking through the links. Read our disclosure policy here. )
Keto is high fat, moderate protein and low carb. Food Lion has made it really simple to get nourishing ketogenic foods that are quick, easy and taste GREAT!
To ensure you are following keto, you will need to make sure your food choices include:
- High Fats
- Moderate Proteins
- Low Carb
There is extensive choices when it comes to keto foods. My biggest tip for you is to find foods YOU love! This will ensure this is a lifestyle change and not a quick diet that doesn’t last.
Watch Keto Smoothie:
I mention organic foods quite a bit. Please do the best you can afford. My preferences are for organic foods, but I realize that everyone has different choices.
Recipe For Your Low Carb Smoothie:
- Use Frozen berries.
- The most low carb berries are blackberries, raspberries and strawberries.
- Blueberries have the highest carb count.
- Using dragon fruit will give your smoothie a beautiful pink color.
- Add 1 cup of almond milk.
- Add 1 cup or 2 cups of organic spinach. You can omit the spinach if you don’t want it, but I LOVE it!
- Feel free to add protein powder for extra protein.
- If you want to increase fat, you can add a little heavy whipping cream.
- You can also add almond butter as Food Lion has a really clean, generic choice that tastes AMAZING!
Keto Delivery or Pickup:
- Use Food Lion to get fresh, local produce.
- Food Lion has made it really simple to get nourishing ketogenic foods that are quick, easy and taste GREAT with $25 OFF your first $100 order as new customer.
To learn about an easy low carb meal plan for a busy woman, go HERE.