An easy keto grocery list from Giant Food! Get quick, lazy keto options for the ketogenic diet. Don’t forget you can do curbside pickup & delivery, too! Having lost over 70+ with keto, this list is what I use with my family on my weight loss journey!
(Friends: This post is sponsored by Giant Food. The links in this post are sponsored & affiliate links. Countess of Low Carb & her furbabies will be compensated when you make a purchase by clicking through the links. Read our disclosure policy here. )
Keto Grocery List
Keto is high fat, moderate protein and low carb. Giant Food has made it really simple to get nourishing ketogenic foods that are quick, easy and taste GREAT!
To ensure you are following keto, you will need to make sure your food choices include:
- High Fats
- Moderate Proteins
- Low Carb
There is extensive choices when it comes to keto foods. My biggest tip for you is to find foods YOU love! This will ensure this is a lifestyle change and not a quick diet that doesn’t last.
Watch Ketogenic Grocery Shopping Haul:
I mention organic foods quite a bit. Please do the best you can afford. My preferences are for organic foods, but I realize that everyone has different choices.
- Organic celery (do the best you can afford!)
- Organic Red Cabbage (makes meals bigger!)
- Organic Rice Cauliflower (for an amazing Asian Dish!)
- Whole White Mushrooms
- Organic Broccoli
- Brussel sprouts
- Organic baby spinach
- Organic smoothie blend of spinach and kale
- Organic sweet peppers
- Organic cucumber packs
- Organic radishes (Keto Pot Roast!)
- Fresh Mozzarella
- Goat Cheese
- Heavy Cream
- Whipped Cream Cheese (Put with Bagel Seasoning)
- Pepper Jack Cheese from deli
Additional Food Choices:
- Raos Tomato Sauce (Lowest sugar and carb count)
- Hickory Smoked Turkey
- Uncured Pepperonis (Keto chips in the broiler for 2 minutes)
- Raos Basil Pesto (Mix into keto pasta – organic squash)
Extra Grocery Shopping Tips:
Now that you have easily gotten your groceries, meal prep them.
- Wash the veggies that you can (not berries!).
- Chop up appropriate veggies.
- Put them into containers.
- Organize everything so when you are hungry, you can easily eat it!
- Use glass containers to visually see what is in your fridge.
To learn about an easy low carb meal plan for a busy woman, go HERE.