(Friends: The links in this post may contain affiliate links. Countess of Low Carb & her furbabies will be compensated when you make a purchase by clicking through the links at no cost to you. Read our disclosure policy here.)
Keto Ice Cream Recipe – Vanilla Chocolate Chip
Keto Ice Cream Recipe Ingredients:
- Lily’s Chocolate Chips
- 1 can of coconut milk – unsweetened
- 1/8 teaspoon of Maldon’s sea salt flakes (Pink salt is fine too)
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup of Swerve
- Silicone molds or ice cub trays (I like my hilarious wiener dog mold – lol!)
Keto Ice Cream Recipe Directions:
- Mix in big bowl unsweetened coconut milk, salt, vanilla and Swerve.
- Ladle out portion sizes to just cover the silicone mold portion.
- Put 1-2 Lily’s chocolate chip in each mold. (Or have your 3 year old do it – lol!)
- Put mold tray onto plate and put into a ziploc bag.
- You can eat the slush material as it’s freezing or wait for it to fully freeze.
- I like eating the mold portions because it allows me to not over eat the mold.
- You could slush the mixture together in a blender if you wanted a creamer texture.
Have you signed up for my FREE weekly keto emailed meal plan?
Video How To Make Keto Ice Cream Recipe: