(Friends: The links in this post may contain affiliate links. Countess of Low Carb & her furbabies will be compensated when you make a purchase by clicking through the links at no cost to you. Read our disclosure policy here.)
Intermittent Fasting Mistakes
Crush It With Countess Series
Top Intermittent Fasting Mistakes:
- Afraid to fast –
- Have an accountability buddy. Talk with a trusted friend about fears.
- Break your fast –
- Dr Fung has since changed how to break fast from Complete Guide to Fasting.
- Break your fast 30 minutes prior to eating a meal with with 1 cup raw veggies or small portion of meat.
- You will want smaller portion of food prior to eating a meal to help your digestion.
- Family Dinners –
- Reverse engineer your schedule to plan around fasts.
- Unless I’m having a 24 hour fast, I try to eat dinner with my family. I do this with proper planning.
- Social Situations & Settings –
- If you are meeting someone, let them know in advance that you are fasting so they are not surprised.
- Some people feel uncomfortable being the only one eating if you meet for lunch or dinner. Give them a courtesy heads up.
- Use Sole Water & Pink Salt –
- 84 minerals in pink salt. Potassium and magnesium helpful for fasting and keto.
Countess of Low Carb is not a doctor and information on this video and website should be not used in place of medical advice. The information on this page is for educational purposes only. Please consult your doctor for medical advice.